Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am a college student but I want to get into selling natural hair products for African American hai

I am interested in the internet as an avenue or becoming an independent seller. I do not create the products. I just want to become a retailer.



I am a college student but I want to get into selling natural hair products for African American hair. Help.?

I've seen this happen with a couple of folks %26amp; it is working out well.



First thing is to talk to a copule of salons that you personally go to or folks you know go to with a solid reputation. Ask them for their best product lines %26amp; do some research on them. Once you know the product, contact the company and find out about being a retailer or how to be one of their reps in selling the items. (they might ask you to work with a salon or to try the products or even take some of their in-house courses to know the product in detail...whichever is the case, do it. It shows your ability to be a coachable person in the field %26amp; to move their product because you know the behind the scenes approach if you understand what I mean by that.



Lastly, is to work with a salon (and this worked well for my own mother). She sells to one of the more reputable salons here in Toronto %26amp; is quite happy because she brings the product to the clients while they are in the chairs getting their hair-did! Or if the salon is out of something, she has it in her car or in the travelling bag on hand.



There are loads of product %26amp; even the hair itself to market.



I know this venture will be successful for you....



Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment