Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can one recommend a product for African American hair that is a heat protectant, glossifier,& ev

I use Hair Polisher, Heat Protector Straightening Serum by Fantasia. It's in a pink bottle.



Can one recommend a product for African American hair that is a heat protectant, glossifier,%26amp; everything else?

how do you think of it ?



http://www.luxury-jeans.com/Simplified/P...



Can one recommend a product for African American hair that is a heat protectant, glossifier,%26amp; everything else?

Have you tried hair glazes? You can get clear ones or colored ones. They protect the hair and make it very shiny and glossy. If you keep up the treatments, over time they can really help lay down the cuticle of your hair, which helps give it shine and less frizz. John Frieda has one out that's around $10 at WM. You should get more than a few treatments out of one bottle. Use the dry hair application. It works best.



Hope this helps!



Carolyn



http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone...



Got more questions?



Can one recommend a product for African American hair that is a heat protectant, glossifier,%26amp; everything else?

Yes! it is Silicon mix by Avanti. I haven't been to my hair dresser for a year now. My hair was completely damaged. I used to get braids and weaves and they tore my strands apart. i have been using silicon mix for about a year now and my hair is the bomb. I get compliments all the time about the bounce, shine and smell. You can find this product on line @ roundbrushhair.com. It is a Dominican hair product. I wash my hair once a week I apply the conditioner and cover it with a plastic cap and sit under my hooded hair dryer for fifteen minutes on medium. I rinse with warm water and I dry my hair with a hand dryer. I dry it piece by piece with the dryer placed on my hair for shine and bounce. If you need any more tips feel free to e-mail me.



Can one recommend a product for African American hair that is a heat protectant, glossifier,%26amp; everything else?

My favorite things to use are all Silk Elements products. They work really well!!! And aren't expensive. To block heat damage, just use a small amount of hair wax when you flat iron, blow dry, or etc. That also gives quite the finish if you use the right amount, and not too much. Sally's Beauty supply sells it very cheap, and it works. (My big jar was like 2.50 or something) Kemi oil is another great product!!! I like to put it on my hair when I know I'm going to be sweating, because it keeps the frizz down to a minimum and gives hair a nice shine. Good luck!!



Can one recommend a product for African American hair that is a heat protectant, glossifier,%26amp; everything else?

Yes. Try Kera Kare. They have so many products for all African American hair types.



Here's a link at really great offers. Jcpenney hair salons carry this product also. WalMart may carry this and some Targets with hair salons. Also don't forget Sally's Beauty stores. I use the glossifier and creme satin hairdress. I have three types of hair grades. (All those nationalities) Lol; Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment