Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you recommend a good hairdresser in the Philadelphia area? They must be able to do African Ameri

I am particularly looking for a salon in the Northwest section of the city or the Northwestern suburbs (Montgomery County).



Can you recommend a good hairdresser in the Philadelphia area? They must be able to do African American hair?

Yes I can reccommend a good hairdresser in the Montgomery County area...I am a hair stylist and I live in Montgomery County...I have been doing hair for years and specialize in healthy, beautiful hair...please feel free to contact me if your serious about getting your hair done...I have a privately owned shop...you can email me back at miss_ashe@yahoo.com...



Can you recommend a good hairdresser in the Philadelphia area? They must be able to do African American hair?

Montgomery for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment