Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is the best relaxer for African American hair?

I am considering changing my relaxer. I've been using Motions and I really do not like it. Its burns more then it use to and I do not like the fact that it has lye in it. Someone recommended TCB, but I am not too familiar with this product. What do you think?



What is the best relaxer for African American hair?

If you have strong hair that is really course, I would reccomend Dark n Lovely perms. They are lye free and leave your hair soft and moisterized. If your hair and scalp are sensitive, then try a kiddie perm like Just for me. It may sound ridiculous but I use Just for me if i know i've been scratching in my hair and i don't want to burn. Its super gentle on your hair and it gets the nappiest hair straight!!!



What is the best relaxer for African American hair?

we use ISO in the salon, but we were talking and one of the girls has used a rusk relaxer she said that it works really well and it leaves your hair feeling very conditioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment