Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How to streak or color african american hair at home?

I want to streak my hair, Does anyone know what tools i will need or know of a site where there are some instructions? The salon wants almost a weeks pay just to color my hair.



any help or suggestions on color would be great.



I am about queen latifahs complextion. my hair is dark brown to black.



thanks



How to streak or color african american hair at home?

You can get Texture %26amp; Tones hair dye to streak it. If you go to a hair supply store, they should have the brush to paint your hair or the cap you can put on over your head to streak it. If you want to put a blonde type color in, it might be worth it to get it professionally done because you can severely damage your hair and make it orange.



閳?br>How to streak or color african american hair at home?



Try Clairol Textures %26amp; Tones Haircoloring for African American Women. The shade I use is Cherrywood, a brownish red. They have excellent shades for our skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment