Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

it use to be long but the perm took out my hair it grew back then fell out again any products or remedies i could do to make it grow back to its natural legnth



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

It depends on what perm you use, if you used it properly, and what type of hair you have. When I want to grow my hair out, I usually put it in braids or cornrows to let it "rest" for a while. I lightly grease my scalp once or twice a week(anymore than that clogs up your hair follicles preventing growth).



When I do relax my hair I only use relaxers like Optimum Care or Mihzani, there is always minimal damage when I use these products. If there is any new growth that I didn't catch or the relaxer didn't take, I flat iron the rest and use a shining product for that healthy look.



This may help you. Also use a conditioning/protein treatment like Kera Care or Motions CPR, I live by those products and they have saved my hair more times than I can count. I hope this helps and good luck =)



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

are you a vegetarian? Because if you are then you need to eat meat. If you aren't then just take regular care of it. NO more perms!



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

get that doogro



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

Doo Grow works really well. It prevents breakage and protects the hair. There are oils, shampoos and conditioners in the range - best if u use a combination. MASSAGE oils into your scalp, it improves blood flow, stimulating the hair folicals which promotes growth. Most importantly do not perm it in a while - ur hair is telling u it needs a breather! Hope this helps :-)



Ps: if you wear a hat, do not use wool - it damages hair



also dont flat iron it too much because u will get SERIOUS split ends which will only have to be cut off in future, losing ur hair length



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

First, it a lot has come out, wear a hat and if you are not allowed to buy a wig. And if only a little then get out of water or perms and do not pulll any out. Let it grow and for faster hair growth please go to my profile. I just answered a wuestion about fast hair grwoth



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

firstly,i suggest you to stop using anymore hair chemicals.it will just spoilt you hair.and there is a plant called henna it is an indian kind of herb.it will make your hair grow and glossy.but it can be smelly if you use the mixture type unless you use the shampoo type=)



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

stop getting relaxers and start flat ironing it. you can get a good flat iron at folica.com its called the sedu it is about 125, i dont get relaxers and it makes my hair look like i have a relaxer. also u will need beyond straight, it helps your hair stay straight when it is humid out. my hair stays straight until i wash it. that is about every 2 to 3 weeks. get a good blow dryer too. you can get beyond straight at maxiusbeauty.com it is 22 dollars but its worth it. but you need to trim your dead ends and take vitamins for hair, skin, and nails. also deep condition it every time u wash it. use cholesterol, you can get this anywhere, they sell it at walmart. the key to growing black hair is to take care of your ends. your ends are the oldest and weakest part of your hair. black hair is already fragile and dry naturally, so u can imagine what the ends are like!!!! i cut my hair last year really short and ever since i started doing the things i mentioned my hair has grew about 7 inches, but i have been able to keep about 4 or 5 since i get my ends trimmed every 10 weeks and because everyone experiences a lil breakage. email me if u want to know more.



also massage your scalp once a day to stimulate blood flow. and keep those ends mosturized



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

The perm had too many chemicals in it, so it broke and damaged your hair. The best products to use is probably Mizani( @JCPenny).



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

im white



My hair is falling out!! help [african american hair]?

Perms and relaxers practically cook the hair and damage your scalp the longer you leave it in, it makes the hair brittle and break easily. The best thing for hair like yours is to just let it grow naturally, cut the damaged hair, keep the scalp clean and oiled and your hair will grow back very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment