Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Does anyone know the PREMIERE African-American hair salon in Temcula, CA?

I just moved to Lake Elsinore and I need a hair salon desperately. I am looking for a place that does relaxers, wraps and soft styles. I don't want my hair slicked down with gel and then hardened with the hair dryer. I also would like deep conditioning treatments as well as regular hair cuts/trims to maintain my long layers. Any salons in Temcula, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, or Corona would suffice.



Thanks!



Does anyone know the PREMIERE African-American hair salon in Temcula, CA?

Oooo, girl, there is actually another african-american woman near Temecula, CA. that is going through the same ordeal that I had a month ago. I just recently moved into the Temecula, CA. area and was looking for a beautician left and right that actually knew how to do hair. Girl, I can't tell you how much money I wasted trying to find a beautician that knew what she was doing. Uh-uh. Finally, because of my love of purchasing Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine, I found a beautician in Moreno Valley. I called her and she referred me to Tanyeil (the beautician that referred me mainly specializes in doing weaves only). I can't tell you how glad I am to have Tanyeil as my beautician. The girl has mad skillz in doing hair. She does it the way you request, styles it the exact way that you want it, deep-conditions it, friendly, puts the wrapping lotion in your hair (instead of gel :-) I know about that part, also), actually uses the wrapping paper and enough to wear you know that it's tight and laying the hair down, and curls your hair in a way that it shows off your long layers. I feel you, girl, I feel you. I love hair, I love makeup, and I love wearing the latest style for hair. And when I moved here and was asking some of the beauticians do they do spikes and know how to cut short hair, they were like yeah, but uh-uh. Every week, I was spending $80.00 just to get my hair styled wrong and cut unevenly. But Tanyeil, she knew what I was talking about and she laid my hair out. Moreno Valley is like 40 minutes away from Temecula, but she is well worth the drive and if you want your hair to look right. I have an appointment with her tomorrow and I can't wait. Look if you want to email me and obtain some more information, my email address is available on this site. You're more than welcome to contact me. I asked the same question a few weeks back on this site, but I didn't receive the answer I was looking for because I guess nobody knew, but as soon as I read your question, I knew that I had to help a sista' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment