Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Does anyone know the best relaxer to use on African American hair that has been chemically colored?

I have coarse African American hair that I have bleached more than once and that I relax on a regular basis. This will be the first time I ever relax my hair when it has been colored. I need to know if there are any good relaxers out there. I've seen some that are for colored treated hair, and I know overall that its not good to permanently color and relax hair, but its been about 4 to 5 months since I've dyed it and it seems to be in good shape. If I don't relax my hair the texture gets kinky and really knotted, which I can't handle too well. Any advice on what kind of relaxer is good for color treated, coarse hair?



Does anyone know the best relaxer to use on African American hair that has been chemically colored?

Its okay to relax and color hair at the same time. You just have to wait a couple of weeks after you color to put the relaxer in. My grandma is a stylist who works with colored hair and she uses motions. I use it too and it works great. I also would go to a stylist the first time. Just because you have color in your hair. You know, to be safe.



閳?br>Does anyone know the best relaxer to use on African American hair that has been chemically colored?



There is this relaxer call epitome..It is soo good for the hair. I believe Mizani is going to be good for your hair too. Stay clear from Motions...



Does anyone know the best relaxer to use on African American hair that has been chemically colored?

Dr. Miracles



Revlon Realistic



Hawaiian Silky



Luster's Pink Relaxer



Are the best. Use the mild formula for colored treated hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment